Maine Moose Hunts - Hunting Zones 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 10 & 11
Maine Trophy Moose Hunting
Excellent Maine Moose hunting for Trophy Moose in the last week of September and second week in October with 95% success rate putting Maine trophy moose within shooting range of hunter. Thousands of prime habitat acres for Maine Trophy Moose makes the hunting memory of a lifetime. We are fully qualified to find the Maine trophy moose you're looking for and fully equipped to get it out.
You'll be guided by expert registered Maine Guides with 20 plus years' experience that have put in countless hours of scouting to ensure your Maine trophy moose hunt is a success. There are no shared guides. Each Maine moose tag has its own experienced guide. Maine has a lottery system for moose hunting permits. For those hunters on the remote hunts, you will be brought back to the lodge after your successful harvest to spend the remainder of your stay with all the comforts of home.
After you bag your trophy, partridge and snowshoe hare seasons are open.
Moose Hunt Prices
- Fully Guided Maine Moose Hunt: $3,200 per week for hunter and his subpermittee from the lodge (zones 4, 5, 6, 10 & 11).
- Remote hunts for zones 1, 2 & 3: $5200 for hunter and subpermittee - includes two guides.
- Includes meals, lodging, guide, retrieval, equipment & transportation
- First week season is usually the last week in September
- Second week season is usually the second week in October
- On premise taxidermist and in-house butchering available upon request
- Call for price to bring extra people along
*Week means 6 day hunts (Sunday to Saturday). Deposit of 50% is non-refundable. Personal checks accepted for reservations only. Balance due (plus state taxes) upon arrival by cash, certified check or credit cards with 3% charge.